This team-based exercise teaches participants how to calculate and analyze the project’s critical path.
Activity timeframe: 60 – 90 minutes.
Materials include a simulation project with PERT activity cards in a printable format. Activity predecessor relationships, activity costs, and a schedule crashing table all in a downloadable ready to use activity kit.
Team members analyze a project situation and then the teams make schedule-related decisions. From this point forward, they will know how to make the best decisions on what project activities are the best for shortening.
Downloadable Kit contents:
- Instructor PowerPoint including speaker notes
- Participant materials including the following:
- Crash table
- Base project information
- Base Cost line chart
- Ready to Print Activity Boxes
- Milestones (not included)
- Red critical path marker (not included)
- Calculator (not included)