Successful Project’s Mission
Successful Projects is committed to excellence in project management education.
Project management success is a combination of the team’s passion for the project, interpersonal skills, hard skills, an understanding of project management, and establishment of good organizational project management methodologies. Successful Project’s mission is to provide help in building these critical skills, which in the end will improve project outcomes, team satisfaction, and organizational success.
We seek to aid students on their career path by assisting with project management certification preparation, assistance with their actual projects, and through self and peer assessments. Often we find significant blind spots in the student’s project management education and sometimes we simply find that they need reminders more than indepth training and education.
Products and services that fit with our mission include coaching, training programs, products, assessment tools and providing web information and other project management resources. We have a strong preference for experiential learning approaches.
- We seek to continuously improve our programs, courses, and instructors based on external audits, student evaluations.
- We seek to stay current with the latest and best project management knowledge and approaches, and to update our course content to reflect industry best practices.
- We seek to work with University Small Business Development Centers and Continuing Education Departments to serve their clients, help them generate revenue so that they can continue their services, and offer our students the opportunity to earn a Certificate from a University while they complete our education program.
- We seek to attract and retain a professional team of project management instructors who provide our students with a diversity of project management subject matter experts, geographic regions, and industry experiences.
- We seek to develop a wide mix of project management training products with a special emphasis on activities with a strong customized, and coaching and mentoring-oriented, learning approach.
- We seek to support the Project Management Institute (PMI), the leading professional association for project managers, on a global and local basis. We do this through membership, volunterism, certification of our instructors, and sponsorship.