The Participant Experience
- Register for the program through a participating provider.
- The Program Director will contact you (usually within one day) to schedule a phone interview and discuss your learning objectives and instructor match.
- An online learning portal will likely be created for you (there are some exceptions to this).
- Session 0: A kick-off session will be scheduled with your instructor. This session will be approximately 30 minutes and cover the following:
- Introductions are made including a focus on your career goals, level of experience and understanding, and industry background.
- A review of your learning objectives you noted during registration.
- Your learning activity preferences will be discussed.
- Your instructor will make textbook selections and learning activity recommendations and the two of you agree upon your customized plan.
- Review the learning management system – access and navigation.
- Order your selected learning materials (i.e. textbooks, podcasts, and other resources) and begin your learning activities.
- Session 1-6: You will develop a schedule with your instructor. Generally, you will have 10 hours of self-study and then a session with your instructor. This is generally two to three weeks apart.
- Finalization: After you complete the program you will be sent a program evaluation form and be asked to submit your learning log to the program director.
- Receive your Certificate in Project Management from the University.
Note: If you were on the PMP® exam prep track, you will continue to have access to the online course and mock exams for a year.
Case Studies and Testimonials
This is a proven program that has resulted in many successful graduates. See a few case studies and testimonials below.