Specific Industry Project Management or Special Topics
Students who opt for the track of Specific Industry Project Management or Special Topics can study the following areas:
- Rescuing Troubled Projects
- Setting up a Project Management Office (PMO)
- Vision to Value Training
- Healthcare Project Management
- Construction Project Management
- People and Communication Skills for Project Managers
- Leadership Skills for Managers
- Methodologies: New Product Introduction, Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Risk Management
- The Business Savvy Project Manager
- Transitioning from Military Project Management to a Private Sector Project Management Position
- Instructional Coaching/Mentoring on a Specific Project.